Head of HR Services
Salary £55000 - £65000 per annum + Car, Bonus
Consultant Nick Allwood
Date posted 30 September 2016
A Head of HR Shared Services is sought for a national multi-site Business. Role based in Manchester paying up to £65k plus car (or allowance), bonus etc
About the Head of HR Services Role
The Head of HR Shared Services will report to the HR Director and be appointed to improve and lead the HR Administration and Support environment for the Business. Responsibilities will include:
- Defining and embedding the strategy for the Service Centre
- Coaching and developing a team of HR and Payroll administrators
- Improving the current offering to the Business
- Ensuring that HRIS are used effectively and maximum output is generated
- Processing the Group Payroll
- Managing the various Company benefits schemes
- Developing a world class service offering to the Business making efficiency's where able
- Providing accurate and timely MI to senior stakeholders
To succeed in this challenging but rewarding role we are looking for an individual who has operated at Head of HR Shared Services in a previous or current capacity. Working at pace in a highly commercial environment will come as standard and your ability to formulate long lasting, working mutual relationships with key stakeholders will come naturally. Delivering to often tight SLA's will be expected. Leading and motivating a team must be a priority. Technically you will be highly systems proficient whilst also having managed sizeable payrolls. Most important will be your attitude to always looking to improve and embedding that culture across your team and outwardly to your client group.
The Company are a growing values driven business with a national presence. This role offers an individual a rare opportunity to take full ownership of a HR Service Centre with a need for improvement.
Please click to apply.