HR Admin Team Leader
Salary £25000 - £28000 per annum
Consultant Luke Salczynski
Date posted 14 September 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HR Admin Team Leader to join a leading professional services organisation based in Trafford. £28K
About the HR Admin Team Leader Role
The HR Admin Team Leader be responsible for delivering efficient HR Admin support and processes through an effective management style.
- Control and quality checks on all data
- Resolve internal stakeholder issues, highlighting trends / emerging issues to enable their early resolution.
- Evaluation of the HR Database.
- MI reporting - producing reports and data.
- Take ownership in defining targets, standards and service levels for your team to ensure they align with the business needs
- Take the Lead with the continuous review and improvement of process and procedures within the team
The HR Admin Team Leader will have gained a thorough knowledge of leading a team within a commercial environment, you will understand the challenges faced in a HR environment and should be able to hit the ground running.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and an Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- previous line management experience is essential
- excellent customer service skills and experience of supporting a wide range of stakeholders
About the Organisation
A well known professional organisation constantly looking to improve
Apply below or to find out more about the HR Advisor role contact Luke Salczynski on Luke.email@example.com or call +441612147400