Compensation and Benefits Administrator
Salary £22000 - £26000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Kathryn Gunner
Date posted 25 August 2016
A top global law firm based in London is looking for a Compensation and Benefits Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Compensation and Benefits Manager, this is a business critical role working with the wider HR department both from a local and global perspective.
More specifically, as a Compensation and Benefits Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Administration support of annual processes (e.g. flexible benefits, salary review research, bonuses, budgeting and benefit renewals)
- Supporting the diversity initiatives and coordinating meetings/ minute taking
- Processing of benefit requests and logging onto Flexible Benefits portal to ensure accurate record keeping at all times
- Advising on joiner and leaver processes
- Management and general report building
- Become the ‘go to’ expert for management reporting and the main trouble-shooter of anything HR or Flex Ben system related
- Responding to surveys
- Responsible for the upkeep Flexible Benefits portal
- Ensuring the Compensation and Benefits Hub is always up-to-date and accurate
- Ad hoc project work for both Compensation and Benefits, and Diversity
You will be looking for a career in HR in a corporate environment with a supportive and development focused team. You will also have exceptional organisational and communication skills and will have a passion for building a career in HR. In addition, you will be strong in Excel and PowerPoint.
About the company:
This global law firm needs no introduction. As a leader in its field, this opportunity will provide you with the skills and experience needed to progress your career in HR in a high touch, delivery focused environment, with a supportive team.
If you are interested in this Compensation and Benefits Administrator opportunity and would like to find out more, please apply today or call Kathryn Gunner on 020 7509 8304.