Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 08 August 20192019-08-15 2019-10-07 aerospace West London London GB TW6 2UA GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Aviation Support business in West London are looking for a HR Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Working in a sole charge position initially, the role of the HR Manager for the Aviation business will be responsible for creating new policies for the business and working together with the heads of department to help create change and and a new culture! The HR Manager will be responsible for the following responsibilities:
- Write HR policies for the business that are fit for purpose
- Build excellent relationships throughout the business and help coach and up skill when needed
- Design training and development procedures
- Work with Heads of Department and provide advice on employee relation matters
- Oversea the employee benefits and compensation procedures
The HR Manager must have previous experience in business partnering and have implemented new procedures and policies. As the HR Manager you must also be confident in dealing with member's of staff of all levels and be able challenge the business when needed.
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR professional who wants to work for a forward thinking business and who wants to work autonomously!