Organisational Development Manager
Salary £50,000 - £58,000 per annum
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-28 2019-07-27 admin-and-secretarial Coventry West Midlands GB GBP 50000 58000 58000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Organisational Development Manager - Coventry We are currently looking for an Organisational Development Manager for a permanent position in Coventry. Responsible for leading the strategy, plan and delivery of the leadership & management development programmes across the business. Working Monday - Friday, the salary is depending on experience between: £50,000 - £58,000 + benefits.
Main duties for the Organisational Development Manager will include:
• Responsible for the development of leadership & management development programmes and career development for the organisation to develop the organisational capability across the business
• Developing an integrated and consistent approach to the provision of L&D, TNA, embedding of skills, evaluation and the measures of impact across the business both personally and across the team
• Leading on strategic & transformational OD / HR projects as required
• Managing programme budgets, ensuring an appropriate balance of internal and external training provisions and focusing on cost effective blended learning solutions
• Line managing L&D Advisors including performing 1-2-1s, development and support
Essential skills of the Organisational Development Manager:
• Excellent communication skills including influencing and persuading senior managers
• Experience of coaching and delivering effective learning interventions at senior levels
• Proven experience of leading change, stakeholder communication and engagement
If this opportunity is of interest, then please forward your CV and availability to email@example.com or call for more information 0121-260 2520.