Salary £40,500 - £49,000 per annum
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-04 2019-06-02 admin-and-secretarial Coventry West Midlands GB GBP 40500 49000 49000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
OD Consultant - Coventry We are currently looking for an experienced OD Consultant for a permanent position in Coventry. Developing the people development strategy, you will partner with HR and the OD team to design, develop and deliver a demanding programme of work across the organisation. Working Monday - Friday, the salary is depending on experience between: £40,500 - £49,000 + benefits.
Main duties for the OD Consultant will include:
• Designing, developing, delivering and evaluating a variety of OD and L&D projects and programmes across this driven and exciting business
• Developing and embedding strategic annual L&D to support the business to achieve objectives and ensure the budget is maximised
• Utilising Training Needs Analysis, gap analysis and engagement surveys to drive L&D
• Modernising and streamlining L&D processes and procedures, providing advice to line managers and working with external providers
• Aligning the TNA to the LMS
• Delivering leadership and management development, including bespoke courses e.g. senior leadership etc.
Essential skills of the OD Consultant:
• Significant experience in a learning / OD capacity – supporting the development of employees
• Experience of designing and delivering a range of quality and impactful learning courses
• Up to date knowledge of L&D methods e.g. blended learning, gamification etc
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If this opportunity is of interest, then please forward your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information 0121-260 2520.