Talent Development Specialist
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 13 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Talent Development Specialist Birmingham We are currently looking for a Talent Development Specialist to partner with a strong HR & L&D function within a Birmingham City Centre based organisation on a permanent basis. The team works to centrally manage various aspects of developing talent, leaders and people. In this exciting Talent Development Specialist role, you will be paid between £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
About the Talent Development Specialist role:
• Working with the team you will project manage transactional aspects of the training lifecycle, including planning and coordinating centrally managed training programs
• You will work with vendors, scheduling courses, budgets, reporting and logistics
• Owning and managing vendor relationships including contracts
• Supporting the Talent Development Team in covering training related tasks for various programmes
• Working with regional teams and global offices to execute delivery in global locations within a fast paced and demanding environment
Experience required for the Talent Development Specialist role:
• Excellent internal and external customer service skills
• Excellent project management skills, including the ability to prioritise key tasks and deliverables
• Ideally experience working with external vendors is possible and commercial experience working across various markets / cultures
If this opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to email@example.com or call for more information 0121-260 2520.