Learning & Development Officer
Salary £35,000 - £37,500 per annum
Consultant Hannah Bloom
Date posted 28 July 2022midlands human-resources/learning-development 2022-07-28 2022-09-26 legal Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 35000 37500 37500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role: Learning and Development Officer Part time, 18 hours a week up to £37,500 pro rata Location: Birmingham City Centre
The Learning & Development Officer will have responsibility the professional and timely co-ordination of end-to end training activity for core employees up to senior management level across the firm.
Duties for the Learning and Development Officer include:
- Identification of learning needs and development of associated learning plans
- Developing and delivering quality learning content, materials and resources, across a range of learning mediums
- Ensuring return of investment is measured and associated MI is generated and distributed
to the business
- Collation and updating training needs analysis, developing this into an annual
training plan, ensuring delivery, monitoring evaluation and review.
- Design, both in-house and with expert third parties blended learning solutions such as
coaching, classroom training, 1-2-1 sessions, action learning & e-learning.
- Actively author e learning using specific e learning packages, ensuring content is accessible,
- Manage, update and develop learning and development pages on the intranet.
- Where appropriate, provide coaching or input to development plans for key
- Attend any relevant external networks to identify best practice and developments within
the legal services industry.
Skills needed for the Learning and Development Officer:
- Extensive previous experience of identifying and collating training needs
- Demonstrable experience of delivering face to face learning interventions and measuring
- Experience of working with a collaborative end-to-end solutions to create, manage and
deliver training, learning and performance support to include e learning
This role is part time, which requires you to work 18 hours per week.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 19 July 2022Role: Recruitment Officer Up tp £35,000 Birmingham City Centre (hybrid working) 6 month fixed term contract
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 05 July 2022Role: Resource Manager Location: Birmingham City centre (Hybrid working) Permanent Up to £35,000
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 30 June 2022Role: HR Advisor Perm Up to £40,000 (dependent on experience) Hybrid working
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 27 June 2022Job Title: Recruitment Resourcer Full time, Permanent (flexible hours, remote working) Birmingham City Centre
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 05 August 2022Role: HR Administrator Location: Birmingham City Centre (Hybrid working) Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Permanent