Learning Experience Manager
Consultant Lucy Vallely
Date posted 23 June 2022london human-resources/learning-development 2022-06-23 2022-07-23 consultancy London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leader in environmental change are looking for a Learning Experience Manager to join them permanently.
An exciting global leader in the climate change industry are looking to hire a Learning Experience Manager taking on the responsibility for the successful running of the instructional design, content creation and training team to deliver effective learning experiences for the business
This is a 6 month FTC with the likelihood of going permanent, remote working, very competitive package.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Leading the instructional design, learning content creation and training team.
- Working with teams globally across the business on various learning needs.
- Leading the learning design process for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ensuring learning design is relevant to learning need and aligned with strategy.
- Advising on best method of delivery to create the most positive impact.
- Owning the learning design process, programmes and analysis.
Key Requirements Include:
- Extensive experience in learning design and experience.
- Demonstrable experience in a range of learning experiences (face to face/ e-learning ect)
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects at one time.
- Good knowledge in digital learning products and good technical and digital skills.
- Able to pick up tasks quickly and adapt to the situation.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022Are you a talent manager who cares about the impact we have on this world?
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 per annum + Dependable on experienceLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 14 June 2022Job Description Life Science People are looking for a proven L&D Manager / Future Head of L&D to join our rapidly scaling London offices.
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 14 June 2022We are working with a fast growth specialist recruitment consultancy in their search for a proven Learning and Development Manager to join their rapidly growing London offices. They recruit extensively across Europe, USA and alongside their London HQ they are opening their first of many US offices in Los Angeles Q3 2022, following Europe expansion into Germany and Switzerland. This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant company experiencing exponential growth. The role is hybrid working (3 office/2 home) and they are open to salary based on experience.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Dependable on experienceLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 14 June 2022Job Description Life Science People are looking for a Learning and Development Specialist to join our rapidly scaling London offices.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 10 June 2022A fast-growth start up recruitment consultancy that is being led by an award winning entrepreneur are looking to hire a Learning and Development Specialist to help with the design and delivery of their training academy.