Learning and Development Specialist
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Dependable on experience
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Sam French
Date posted 14 June 2022london human-resources/learning-development 2022-06-14 2022-08-13 education-and-training City of London London Bischheim House, 19 Berners Street, Fitzrovia, London, W1T 3NW GB W1T 3NW GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Job Description Life Science People are looking for a Learning and Development Specialist to join our rapidly scaling London offices.
Our mission at Life Science People is to make a tangible contribution to global health. We recruit extensively across Europe, USA and alongside our London HQ we are opening our first of many US offices in Los Angeles Q3 2022, following Europe expansion into Germany and Switzerland. This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant company experiencing exponential growth - approx. 300% increase from September 2020, we have grown to almost 80 people within less than 2 years.
As a Learning and Development Specialist, you will be responsible supporting with the onboarding up to 20 new starters every two months, delivering the academy training programme, desk coaching our associates and writing/delivering classroom based modular learning. You will also be asked to conduct 1:1 sessions for members of LSP who need additional learning support.
As the business progresses, so will you. Training and Development is provided, with a great salary and clear bonus structure for the work you do.
- Proven L&D professional (ideally within a recruitment business)
- Ideally experience as a recruitment consultant
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent written skills - training notes and feedback
- Understand the full recruitment lifecycle
- Design training courses that appeal to a range of learning styles
- Conduct quarterly skills gap analyses
- Be able to coach effectively
- Keep up to date with and utilise the latest thinking on training practice and methods
- Be agile to change within business
What do we look for?
- Energy, motivation and positivity to the sales floor
- Have a good understanding of recruitment sales methodologies
- Keen interest in developing others
- Adaptable delivery style to suit different audiences
- An ambassador of Life Science People
- Self-manager with exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Open to change and continuous personal development
Some Key Duties:
- Deliver our new starter training academy
- Onboard associates through a 10-week training programme upon completion of academy
- Provide desk coaching sessions to all levels of the business
- Conduct 1:1 training using a variety of training & coaching techniques
- Familiarise yourself with systems training as and when required
- Create and write classroom based workshops (training will be provided)
- Write and record feedback upon completion of training
What we will offer you:
- Competitive base salary & excellent renumeration package
- Backed by Award-winning CEO – 7x in The Sunday Times Fastrack, winning Entrepreneur of the Year at the National Business Awards
- Modern office in the heart of London
- Apple Macbook provided
- Fantastic Pension scheme
- Working with a like-minded, diverse and driven culture
- Opportunity to progress and grow your own team
We pride ourselves on being a team of like-minded, driven individuals who tackle every challenge with a positive mindset. We are looking for someone who shares the same mentality and ethos.
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 per annum + Dependable on experienceLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 14 June 2022Job Description Life Science People are looking for a proven L&D Manager / Future Head of L&D to join our rapidly scaling London offices.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022A leader in environmental change are looking for a Learning Experience Manager to join them permanently.
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 14 June 2022We are working with a fast growth specialist recruitment consultancy in their search for a proven Learning and Development Manager to join their rapidly growing London offices. They recruit extensively across Europe, USA and alongside their London HQ they are opening their first of many US offices in Los Angeles Q3 2022, following Europe expansion into Germany and Switzerland. This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant company experiencing exponential growth. The role is hybrid working (3 office/2 home) and they are open to salary based on experience.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 10 June 2022A fast-growth start up recruitment consultancy that is being led by an award winning entrepreneur are looking to hire a Learning and Development Specialist to help with the design and delivery of their training academy.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 27 June 2022A global investment bank are looking to hire an Early Careers Recruiter to join their ever growing team in London.