Salary Up to £25,000 per annum
Consultant Darryl Eaton
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-10-27 human-resources-and-personnel Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 25000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I am looking for an L&D Officer to provide effective support to the Learning and Development and HR team withn a Public Sector organisation based in Manchester City Centre. This is a Temporary assignment until the end of 2019 as a minimum and is paying an annual salary of up to £25,000.
The key focus of this role is to work with the L&D team to provide effective support. You will be the first point of contact for any first line L&D queries, provide full administration support and help to design and develop various learning platforms across various IT systems.
The main duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for and responding to routine queries from various people including colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
- Working closely with the L&D and Skills Manager to ensure the effective and efficient planning and scheduling of training, reviews and appraisals across the organisation. Planning, co-ordinating, scheduling of training; Design of training material (may be in conjunction with external suppliers); Delivery of operational training; Evaluation of training; Reporting on success of training.
- Supporting the HR and L&D activities to provide a professional and specialist support to the business. Designing and Developing various materials to provide information to the business as a whole as well as performing a range of standard administration tasks to ensure a delivery or quality service.
This list is not extensive and the role will require you to perform various other duties to ensure a full service to the HR L&D team. There will also be an element of travel within this role and you must be flexible to travel to another office, potentially once a week.
To be successful in the role, you will need the following:
- You will have previous experience of working within an L&D team with exposure and a knowledge of L&D practices.
- Excellent administration experience.
- You must be motivated and be a self starter with the confidence to work on your own but also as part of a team.
- You will have strong IT skills and a strong attention to detail.
- This role is looking for somebody to start asap and so ideally you will be immediately available or have no longer than 1 weeks notice
If this role is something that you would be interested in or know somebody who would, please do not hesitate to contact me directly or click apply now.