Salary £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Darryl Eaton
Date posted 05 August 20192019-08-15 2019-09-04 human-resources-and-personnel Manchester Greater Manchester GB M3 3HF GBP 28000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Learning and Development trainer required for a 12 month fixed term contract based in Manchester City Centre. This role is looking for somebody to start as soon as possible and is paying a generous salary up to £35,000.
The main purpose of this role is to continually provide value to the firm within learning solutions. You will work with and provide support the Learning and Development Manager on a daily basis. Your duties will include:
- Being jointly responsible for the delivery of the in-house academy workshops, continually looking for way to improve and develop.
- Taking the responsibility of ensuring that all development workshops are evaluated and working with the L&D Manager to ensure continuous improvement.
- Working on the design and implementation of the various function specific development and training activity.
- Maintaining the ongoing development of the L&D training on the learning system to ensure that it is user friendly and is constantly up dated with new information.
- Supporting line manager throughout the business in their management of staff with practical L&D solutions, ensuring the understanding of options available to more effectively engage with and manage staff.
- Provide advice on relevant L&D policies and practices
- conduct learning needs analysis and constantly provide forward thinking, innovative and practical learning solutions.
- Get involved with any ad-hoc learning projects that the business may have or need.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- 3+ years experience within a L&D role working in a law firm or in a professional services environment.
- Experience and competence with Microsoft products, mainly Word and PowerPoint.
- Proven track record of both design and delivery of various Learning platforms as well as some experience with e-learning.
- A strong awareness of emerging trends within L&D and of best practice.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and to deliver under a fast paced environment.
- Competent to manage and deliver various one off, unique L&D projects.
This role will require an element of travel and so you must have willingness to deliver the other offices as and when is needed.
If you feel like this role is something that you would be interested in, and you feel like you have the right skills, please do not hesitate to apply or get in touch directly by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.