L&D Business Partner
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Darryl Eaton
Date posted 31 July 20192019-08-15 2019-09-29 human-resources-and-personnel Warrington Cheshire GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
L&D Business Partner required for a well know business based in Warrington. This is a permanent opportunity paying a generous salary of up to £40,000 per annum to start no later than September ideally.
This role will see you manage the full L&D remit for the business. Sitting in a small HR team of 6 people, you will be the sole L&D presence within the business and as such you will be required to get involved with everything to do with L&D and training.
You duties will include.
- Managing all of the training across the business including internal, external, e-learning and any other training needs that are required.
- Designing all of the training programmes that are rolled out through the business
- Delivering training sessions to all levels of staff. These sessions can range from one on one sessions to delivering to a group of 10+
- Designing and training on all of the e-learning programmes within the business
- Coordinating and facilitating any external training that is brought in. I.e - any technical training that is delivered by external partners will be organised, facilitated and coordinated by you.
- There will also be various Niche training programmes which will need to be organised and delivered which will give you a huge exposure to different areas.
- Facilitating all of the new induction training, ensuring that all new starters are trained for their role as well as trained on the business.
To be successful in this role you must have previous experience of designing and delivering various different training programmes. You must also have experience in designing E-learning courses. You will also ideally have experience in designing niche system training programmes and platforms.
You will need to have some understanding and experience of working in a tech environment or business. for example, previously working for an IT or Telecomms business previously would be a brilliant match. This is due to the nature of the business and the training that you will be designing.
The team are also looking for somebody who is willing to pitch in within the HR team when needed. For this they are looking for somebody who will work well within a team and be happy to get stuck in to tasks that may be outside of your own role.
This role is offered on a permanent basis and is paying a generous salary of up to £40,000 per annum. The company also has some great benefits which include 25 days holiday (rising with length of service), generous company bonus scheme, private medical, free parking and more. The team are ideally looking for somebody to start no later that early September.
If this is something that you are interested in or if you know somebody who may be, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me directly.