Salary £90 - £110 per day
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-01-05 human-resources-and-personnel UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
L&D Coordinator - Leeds We are currently looking for an L&D Coordinator on an initial temporary basis for 6 months, with the likelihood of extension and possibility of permanent opportunities based in Leeds. You will be working within the Leeds office responsible for managing all aspects of training events. Working Monday - Friday, hourly rate depending on experience: £11 - £15 per hour.
Duties for the L&D Coordinator will include:
• Working within a large HR & L&D team you will ensure all learners and suppliers have all required information regarding courses
• Responsible for high quality L&D administration and excellent customer service
• Managing all aspects of training events; liaising with and booking suppliers, confirming venues, arranging printing and communicating attendees
• Handling learner queries via phone and email in line with SLA’s / KPIs
• Performing excellent administration including booking and confirmed the training events
Essential skills of the L&D Coordinator:
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer: Microsoft skills
• Desirable: contact centre / call centre & training admin experience
If this opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to email@example.com or call for more information 0121-260 2520.