Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 04 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Training Administrator - North Birmingham We are currently looking for a Training Administrator on a temporary basis initially for 4 weeks, however with strong possibility of extension. You will be working within the Birmingham Office, partnering with various stakeholders organising and coordinating company training. The hourly rate is depending on experience.
Duties for the Training Administrator will include:
• Focusing on the timely and accurate end to end administration of internal training
• Organising training courses
• Performing various administrative tasks as required and answering incoming calls
• Adhering to defined procedures and requirements
• Managing day to day relationships with key stakeholders and ensuring that all queries and issues are resolved in a timely manner
Essential skills of the Training Administrator:
• Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities
• Excellent stakeholder engagement and ability to build rapport quickly
• Administrative skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
If this opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information 0121-260 2520.