Compliance Research and Development Manager
Salary £25,000 - £60,000 per annum
Location Sutton Coldfield
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 05 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An excellent opportunity is available with a leading training provider for a Compliance Research and Development Manager to join a team who's role revolves around the creation of new material, and developing existing products and explore new ways of producing and distributing them.
You will support the Head of Research and Development in furthering content development, subject matter expertise and broader market presence.
- Be responsible for the production of content in its various guises (formal - such as training materials, proposals and PowerPoint presentations; as well as informal – social media, blogs and similar
- Work closely with B2B customers to build successful relationships, delivering excellent ongoing service
- Ensure quality and customer focus underpin the content creation and dissemination process
- Identify and maintain awareness of developments in industry, law, regulation and best practice across compliance, AML and Financial Crime Prevention subject areas
- Horizon scan/make recommendations for the ongoing evolution of our existing portfolio of products and share this intelligence with various stakeholders
- Be involved in practical development (research, design, writing) of courses, including workshops, manuals, support materials and web presentations.
- Ensure products are identified and developed within an appropriate time frame, and meet specific quality and cost requirements
The Compliance Research and Development Manager will possess an excellent knowledge, understanding and experience of compliance, money laundering, financial crime risk ideally from within the financial services industry. You will have excellent content creation skills and have ideally prior experience of designing, developing and deploying training material. You will have a commitment to advancing and disseminating best practice and a passion for the development of knowledge. You will be able to work with a concept from inception through to completion and have a flair for working with content in all its forms. You will maintain an excellent knowledge of the external Compliance, AML & FCP environment and be able to deliver training solutions which meet the needs of customers. Stakeholder management ability is increasingly a key feature as you will work directly with B2B customers.
This is an excellent career development opportunity in The West Midlands. Please apply now, or for further information contact Kayte Short at email@example.com