Learning & Training Specialist
Salary £40000 - £44000 per annum
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 09 January 2017
In this exciting Learning & Training Specialist role based in Birmingham you will be paid between £40,000 - £44,000 pro rata depending on experience.
About the Learning & Training Specialist role:
- Defining the capability requirements of the organisations new Asset Management team, assessing the current capability and developing training materials to grow knowledge and close gaps
- Reviewing capabilities and training needs. Preforming TNA’s, planning and provision, to inform for the future
- Develop training materials to include learning, training, mentoring, knowledge transfer methods with measurable outcomes
- Managing the training plan and induction for the summer
Experience required for the Learning & Training Specialist role:
- Excellent project management skills
- L&D skills and experience leading a capability development programme
- Experience of performing a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and executing training and development plans
If this opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information 0121-260 2520.