Training & Development Specialist
Salary £20000 - £25000 per annum
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Milly Oddie
Date posted 03 January 2017
As a Training & Development Specialist for a Legal firm in Manchester City Centre you will be responsible for the primary training of all employees. You will be responsible for ensuring that the employees have the skills, knowledge and expertise needed to carry out the responsibilities of the employee's role. You will be expected to hold a good standard of ethical behaviour.
The main responsibilities as the Training & Development Specialist will be to ensure all employees are training with the necessary skills and knowledge required to fulfil their role. You will be supporting on the induction programme and ensure the employees are trained not only at the start of their role but also throughout.
You will work closely with management to ensure the standards of training are achieved and business objectives are met. The role will involved contact and liaison with key infernal stakeholders form all areas of the business as well as client relationship, operations and audit teams.
About the Training & Development Specialist role:
- The role is to review complete end to end people processes across the business
- The role of the training and delivery consultant will be to support all induction processes, alongside designing and delivering the training activities ensuring that all employees leave training with a complete understanding of their role
- Ensure that employees' training needs are assessed at the outset of employment and at regular intervals (including if their role changes) thereafter
- Provide appropriate training and support to employees to ensure that any relevant training and development needs are satisfied.
- Manage and maintain the firms e-Learning programme
- Creation and delivery of all other training materials to satisfy the client and business needs
- The role will involve providing support to new starters and supporting Team Leaders in measuring the performance of frontline staff
- Currently occupy a similar level role with a minimum of 2 years training/coaching experience
- To have worked in a FCA regulated environment
- Working with internal stake holders and to manage client relationships
- Confident individual with natural influencing and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about their role and with a strong drive to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, both written & oral, comfortable interacting at all levels
- Passionate about providing high standards of customer and client service
About the business:
You will be working for a large corporate legal firm based in Manchester City Centre, you will be working in a financial institute that will require experience within a similar environment. The business is at a great stage of growth and is looking for someone that will be able to bring relevant experience to the business and team.
If you are interested in this exciting Training & Development Specialist opportunity please contact me or click to apply.