Learning & Development Coordinator
Salary £28000 - £30000 per annum
Consultant Freddie McTavish
Date posted 15 November 2016
A global Insurance firm is urgently seeking a Learning & Development Coordinator to support their all of their training initiatives at their London office on a 12 month fixed term contract. The Learning & Development (L&D) Coordinator will provide support to the L&D team and assist the team with answering L&D related queries, supporting with training and coaching and coordinating initiatives and training bookings.
Key responsibilities for the Learning & Development Coordinator will include:
- Supporting the graduate and internship programmes by coordinating the selection process and development programmes and mentoring the graduates and interns
- Providing total logistical support for training sessions, i.e. booking meeting rooms, preparing handouts etc with internal / external trainers and tracking attendance
- Acting as the first point of contact for all L&D related queries ensuring these are handled in a professional manner and responding to training requests within 48 hours of receipt; including obtaining authorisations, liaising with providers and arranging payment
- Ad hoc HR duties
As the successful Learning & Development Coordinator, you will have the following experience:
- Experience of working within a Professional, Financial Services or BlueChip organisation
- Previous experience as an HR or L&D Administrator / Coordinator / Assistant
- Proven planning and organisational skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills and the ability to present to small audiences
Based in London, this Learning & Development Coordinator role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to expand their current skill set within L&D but also support the wider HR team as required on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This is an exciting role for a Learning and Development Coordinator looking to develop their skill set within a global insurance firm. For further information do get in contact with Freddie McTavish at email@example.com.