Salary £30000 - £35000 per annum
Consultant Camilla Oddie
Date posted 13 October 2016
As a Training Specialist you will be working closely with the management teams to ensure training and competence standards are achieved and business objectives are met. The role will involve contact with key internal stakeholders from all areas of the business, alongside client relationship building.
About the role:
- The Training Specialist role will be to support all induction and role based training activities ensuring that all employees leave training with a complete understanding of their position
- To ensure that employees' training needs are assessed at the outset of employment
- The role is to review complete end to end people processes across the firm
- Provide appropriate training and support to employees to warrant that any relevant training and development needs are satisfied
- Manage and maintain the firms e-Learning programme, including content creation and role based knowledge assessments
- Design and delivery of all other training materials in line with regulatory needs, e.g. FCA
- Regularly review employee capability through the development of a competence framework, whilst taking appropriate steps to ensure employees maintain this throughout their role
- Experience in FCA regulated environment
- Design & training specialist experience
- Managing client relationships alongside side internal stakeholders
- Strategy, planning and delivery
- Strong strategic vision, with a passion for training and drive to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, both written & oral
- Comfortable with interaction up to and including board level
- Professional integrity who provides high standards of customer and client service
About the company:
The business is part of a large law firm based in Manchester City Centre, who provide advise on behalf of well known UK banks, insurers, financial institutes and public organisations on all aspects across the UK.
Please click to apply.