Global Training Manager SAP
Salary £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Truly Norman
Date posted 20 October 2016
A global food corporation is seeking to recruit a Global Training Manager within their Organisational Change team. Based in central London, the Training Manager will manage end to end training activity to support the international business training programmes.
The role will be a part of a project team rolling out new global reporting via SAP BW. Therefore the selected candidate will have worked on roll outs and programmes with finance, sales and executive teams within global B2B firms.
This role will partner with the business and develop training strategy and delivery by building and creating strong internal stakeholder relationships.
The Training Manager will create and publish training collateral for the EMEA business and communities.
Global Training Manager Responsibilities:
- Develops, plans and gains approval for programme training
- Adapt training to audience profiles, ensuring training is appropriately targeted
- Assists the business in all aspects of training delivery, advising and monitoring the effectiveness of different delivery options
- Working with the business to undertake and utilise training needs analysis tools and techniques
- Manage any internal and third party resources
- Ensuring effective end-user focused education and training materials that can be utilised by the business
- Ensure all issues and concerns raised by audiences are addressed where appropriate and managed into the training strategy and plan
- Results from training evaluations with target audiences meet and exceed project and business expectations
- SAP Approved Trainer
- Exceptional verbal and written communications and stakeholder management
- Experienced in use of traditional and new media training delivery techniques
- Team player and able to operate at all levels of the organisation
- Proficiency in a suite of applications to support delivery of effective training
- Proven experience leading large scale global training campaigns that impact diverse business functions/audiences
- Strong track record in training strategy, planning, delivery and measurement of training
- Proven experience of training delivery in a commercial environment
This is an exciting opportunity for a Global Training Manager to enter a fast paced global position. For further information do get in touch.