Global IT Learning Manager
Salary £65000 - £75000 per annum + + benefits + bonus
Consultant Kathryn Gunner
Date posted 06 October 2016
One of the worlds leading law firms based in London is looking for a Global IT Learning Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. In this brand new role, you will be responsible for ensuring the team can provide a global training service to the firm in a responsive and adaptable manner.
More specifically, as a Global IT Learning Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Develop a training strategy that meets the needs of different types of role within the business
- Drive strategy and change
- Develop and design high quality training and materials aimed at all audiences
- Comply with quality and standards
- Plan and oversee the IT training catalogue
- Leadership and management of the team
- Customer service and brand management to maintain the image and perception of the business
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to leverage off these relationships and improve the use of the system
- Ad hoc L&D project work
With a background in Learning and Development, from an IT perspective and ideally in professional services, you will have extensive experience in designing and implementing innovative training, the ability to think innovatively and creatively to develop plans and identify business opportunities and be able to grasp complex technical issues and translate these for the end users in understandable terms.
This law firm is a leader in its field and needs no introduction. As a result, this opportunity will provide you with the chance to develop within a role whiling having a direct impact on to an organisation. Furthermore, you will have the chance to think innovatively and develop strategy, while being an expert in the field.
For more information on this Global IT Learning Manager opportunity, and to be considered for the role, apply now or contact Kathryn Gunner on 020 7509 8304.