Learning & Development Manager
Salary £45000 - £55000 per annum
Consultant Alex Wright
Date posted 04 October 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a Learning & Development Manager on a 2 year fixed term contract. This exciting role is with a new government funded organisation based in Manchester.
About the Learning & Development Manager Role
In this new and exciting Learning and Development Manager role for this government funded organisation you will take a lead on the learning and development strategy whilst working alongside the current business strategy as it continues to grow.
This role is a two year fixed term contract reporting into the HR Manager, your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Design and deliver training in line with the business needs
- Evaluate and conduct thorough TNA with line managers
- Sourcing and management of external training providers
- Develop relationships with job centres and collages and universities
- Create and manage the Graduate and Apprentice programmes
- Identify talent pipelines, working with HR to establish succession plans
- Manage the annual Learning and Development budget
- Produce accurate and timely MI to evidence the impact of L&D within the organisation
You will possess excellent interpersonal skills and have previously held a Learning and Development focused position where you designed and delivered learning and development materials. You will also posses experience in gradate and apprentice programmes, designing structured training, excellent stakeholder management skills along with a committed, tenacious and driven mindset.
About the Organisation
This exciting role sits within a start up organisation who have plans for expansion over the north west. You would be based in the Manchester office however in time you would be expected to travel across the north west as the organisation and the role develops.
If you are interested in this unique Learning & Development Manager opportunity, please click the link below.