Learning and Development Manager
Salary £350 - £550 per day
Consultant Kathryn Gunner
Date posted 04 October 2016
A leading global law firm based in London are looking for a Learning and Development Manager to join the team on an initial 6 – 12 month fixed term contract. Reporting into the Transition Manager, this is a global role where you will be responsible for providing learning and development support to their specific department and the business areas affected by the new change, taking the lead to convert business requirements into smart and achievable deliverables.
More specifically, as a Learning and Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Eliciting the required knowledge from representatives in the Legal department
- Defining and creating the necessary training
- Developing a training needs analysis and training plan for both the specific department and for end-user training across the business
- Working in partnership with the wider L&D department to ensure accordance with in-house standards
- Use ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ processed to create knowledge transfer training
- Identify the best methods of training to ensure productivity and effectiveness
- Define and implement methods to assess the effectiveness and success of training
- Deliver end-user training across the business
With a track record of Learning and Development, ideally in financial or professional services, you will have experience in defining and developing training and knowledge materials for large change projects/programmes. Additionally, you will be comfortable delivering L&D solutions to a number of different audiences and subject. You will also have exceptional senior stakeholder management, communication and organisational skills. A degree qualification is preferred.
About the company:
This organisation needs no introduction. As leader in its field, this opportunity will offer the individual the chance to make a huge impact on the business in a hands on, strategy focused role.
If you are interested to hear more about this Learning and Development Manager opportunity, apply today or call Kathryn Gunner on 020 7509 8304.