Learning & Development Specialist
Salary £500 - £700 per day
Consultant Ali Nel
Date posted 30 September 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Learning & Development Specialist to join a leading financial services company based in the City of London.
About the Learning & Development Specialist role:
As the Learning & Development Specialist you will be responsible for delivering the Development agenda across Operations and Technology globally by working with HR ExCo members and other key stakeholders to analyse current and future anticipated people challenges and ensure a global view of solution requirements.
You would be responsible for the following:
Create and drive thought leadership and deliver the L&D agenda
- Engaging with Learning and Talent Centres of Expertise to communicate requirements and support the design of group-wide solutions, working to ensure solutions address the needs of the Function
- Overseeing the execution of Development solutions through regional Development teams
- Leading the analysis of global HR data in order to provide further insight into people-related challenges across
- Communicating the Development offering to HR and business stakeholders
- Active member of the Global Business People Committee
- Active member of the Development function leadership team and relevant governance bodies
To be successful in the role of Learning & Development Specialist, you must be able to work at pace in a fast moving, ambiguous and ever-changing matrix environment.
You must possess the following skills and experience:
- Ability to understand and translate Group Strategy into Development and plotting a beneficial course for the company
- Proven experience working at a strategic level in international environments
- Strong track record of translating business objectives and needs into Development solutions in a highly commercial manner, through appropriately setting objectives, targets, deadlines, cost management, quality and project management best practices
- Preferably a bachelor degree with a post graduate qualification in HR/Psychology/Organisational Development and/or business disciplines
If this opportunity is of interest to you please click here to submit your application. If you require more information please contact Ali Nel on 02075098748 or email@example.com.