Talent Manager - Strategy
Consultant Lucy Vallely
Date posted 23 June 2022london human-resources/hr-projects 2022-06-23 2022-07-23 consultancy London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you a talent manager who cares about the impact we have on this world?
An exciting global leader in the climate change industry are looking to hire a Talent Manager, this role will play an integral part in helping the team to deliver on the Global Talent, Learning & Development strategy requiring knowledge in career development and succession planning.
This is a 6 month FTC with the likelihood of going permanent, remote working, very competitive package. Varied strategic role making this an exciting opportunity!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Leading the creation of interventions or development of talent or successors.
- Working closely with HRBP's and L&D of org development strategies.
- Generating reports using data received by employees on the talent and succession lists.
- Leading specific talent management initiatives and projects as needed.
- Continuous guidance to managers and leadership on integration of Talent Management.
- Providing support and knowledge on Learning, Career Development and Succession Planning.
Key Requirements Include:
- Experience in a strategical talent environment.
- Communication, adaptability, and confidentiality.
- Collaborative leadership skills.
- Ability to collect and analyse data.
- Understanding of adult learning methods.
- Experience working on succession planning and org development.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022A leader in environmental change are looking for a Learning Experience Manager to join them permanently.
Salary: £350 - £400 per dayLocation: LondonDate posted: 28 June 2022A world renown hybrid cloud data services and data management company are recruiting a HR Business Partner covering the UK and Ireland for a fixed period of 12 months.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 27 June 2022A global investment bank are looking to hire an Early Careers Recruiter to join their ever growing team in London.
Salary: Up to £300 per dayLocation: LondonDate posted: 22 June 2022A leading global fashion brand is recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join them on a 6 month FTC within the IT/Digital department.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 22 June 2022A leading global fashion brand are looking for a training/admin coordinator to support them on a 3 month FTC.