People HR Data Reporting Analyst
Salary £235 - £250 per day + Inside IR35
Consultant Alex Taylor
Date posted 25 July 2022northern-west human-resources/hr-mi 2022-07-25 2022-08-24 it Manchester Greater Manchester M3 3HF GB GBP 235 250 250 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
People HR Data Reporting Analyst Contract Type: Contract Inside IR35 Location: Manchester (2-3 days in the office per week) Rate: £250 per day In this People HR Data Reporting Analyst role you will be responsible for the extraction, manipulation, analysis, curation and occasional presentation of People Data, understanding the landscape of People Data, becoming the go-to person for people data and people analytics to help support business initiatives, including People projects, process improvements and where necessary, present data and insights to People team representatives and senior leadership teams.
Day to Day duties:
- Work with the wider People team to ensure the integrity of the People data and synchronisation across the various data points and sources, ensuring that all data sets are one version of truth
- Build and maintain a schedule of People reporting and help develop our analytics capability by ultimately building dashboards, which assist the business in understanding and enables us to be make data driven and insight led decisions
- To produce weekly, monthly and yearly reports
- Assist People project managers in managing project data analysis requirements, including identification of relevant People data from a variety of sources, analysis, manipulation and presentation of this data to meet requirements during the lifecycle of the project.
- Ensure that data is in a format that is easily interpreted by stakeholders and that the People team has a good understanding of the relevant data and format
- Ensure that where appropriate that any data and reporting provides insight and identifies any assumptions and /or possible impacts by providing commentary and provides effective visualisation of data, always with the end user in mind
- Support with data collation and migration for acquisitions
Skills and Experience
- Aptitude in data analysis, reporting and data visualisation, experience working with People Data, is essential
- Advanced MS Excel and data manipulation skills and be able to use a range of tools, such as pivot tables and Vlookups, to manage large volumes of raw data and perform insightful analysis and calculation.
- Experience of working with different People / HR systems
- Previous data cleansing, data mapping and data migration experience is desirable
- Experience of using Power BI is preferred
If interested in this People HR Data Reporting Analyst role please apply with your latest CV for immediate consideraton - Please note my client requires this hire to be in the Manchester office 2-3 day per week.
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 15 June 2022Our client, a growing Tech company is looking for an experienced People Business Partner to join their energetic and vibrant workforce, based in Manchester city centre.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 02 August 2022Talent Acquisition Partner Permanent role Remote role - with some travel to various sites across the UK. £50k - 55k + benefits Our client, a leading housing organization is looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Partner, to work directly with the Group Head of HR services to help deliver a cohesive Group approach to resourcing and acquisition of best-in-class candidates that delivers synergy and consistency.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 20 July 2022Inclusion and Wellbeing Manager Permanent role Manchester City Centre £50 - 55K + benefits Our client, a global organization based in Manchester city centre, is looking to recruit an Inclusion and Wellbeing Manager. Reporting directly into the Head of Responsible Business (HoRB) To support the HoRB, Global Inclusion Strategy Group "GISG", Wellbeing Steering Group (“WSG”) and other key stakeholders with the continuous development and implementation of the firm's global inclusion and belonging and wellbeing strategies.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 12 July 2022HR Business Partner Permanent role Manchester City Centre £50 - 55K + benefits Our client, a leading independent law firm based in Manchester city centre, is looking to recruit an HR Business Partner, to work directly with the COO and will work together to help build out the People team.