Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Alex Wright
Date posted 19 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading professional services organisation is looking to recruit an experienced HR Advisor to join their team based in Moorgate, London.
About the HR Advisor role
As HR Advisor, you will play a crucial role in supporting colleagues at all levels by providing them with an exceptional level of service in regard to all operational HR duties.
As the first point of contact for the team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Advising managers on all people related matters within their teams
- Providing managers with the toolkit to effectively overcome minor ER matters, ultimately reducing traffic to HR
- Managing your own caseload of ER matters in a timely and efficient manner, reducing impact to the business and its operations.
- Advising on all other HR policies ensuring that colleagues are aware of their individual entitlement when queried.
- Using the Bradford factor, supporting managers with managing absence
- Ensuring that all employee records on the system are up to date to ensure accurate MI reporting.
HR Advisor key requirements
As the HR Advisor in this professional services organisation you will need to demonstrate the below skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working at advisory level, providing up to date and accurate advice in line with employment law legislations
- The ability to build strong relationships with colleagues at all levels across various sites and divisions
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Qualified to CIPD level 5 as a minimum
This organisation is moving into a true business partner model and the HR Advisor role plays key part in this transformation, there it is essential that candidates who apply take a proactive approach to identifying risks, issues and providing solutions to resolve them. You will also need to demonstrate the ability to work effectively as part of a team yet possess excellent timekeeping skills to manage your own workload.
On occasion, you will be required to travel to other sites in the UK on an ad hoc basis so candidates who apply must be willing to do as required.
Please click the link to apply or contact Alex Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this exciting opportunity.