HRMI Specialist - AVP
Salary £42000 - £60000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Charlotte Hughes
Date posted 17 October 2016
A global investment bank based in London who are looking to recruit a HRMI Specialist at AVP Level who will play a critical role in the wider HR function, providing timely data and value add analysis to HR Operations, HR Business Partners and Business/COO functions.
In this HRMI role in the global investment bank, you will be playing a critical role in the wider HR function. Many elements of this role will have an extremely high profile and sometimes a firm wide impact.
You must enjoy shaping role and driving your outcomes based on an evolving work plan with a clear focus on service delivery. You will be equally happy 'shaping' as 'delivering', often coordinating and facilitating outcomes rather than 'owning' projects and other activities.
Key HRMI Specialist accountabilities
- Manage critical HR and business stakeholders to ensure ongoing HRMI service excellence
- Continuous Improvement of HRMI reporting suite in a HR MI Toolkit (Business Objects). In line with business requirements to support critical business decision making.
- Delivery of reporting and analysis using the other HRMI tools both Strategic (Dashboard) and Legacy (SQL server/SAP Adhoc)
- Migration and automation of Legacy regular reports into the strategic HRMI systems
- Provide subject mater expertise to HRMI related projects throughout the bank as required.
- Support and Training of the HRMI self serve tools available to the business
- Liaise with clients to understand reporting requirements and deliver reports and insight that meet their needs
- Contribute to the HRMI team assisting in the continuous improvement of the service catalogue and associated service delivery
- Essential to have a broad knowledge of Business Objects Web Intelligence designer (knowledge of the latest version BO4 desirable)
- Knowledge of SAP HR or other human resources management system preferable
- MS Excel (Minimum of Intermediate Level) including: Pivot Tables, Look-Ups, Graphs & Charts, Functions and Formulae
- Proven stakeholder management skills at all levels of an organisation
- Confident in communicating and influencing at all levels
- Developing an excellent good working relationship with HR Business Partners, HR Specialists, and Technology partners at all levels, therefore, experience in stakeholder management would be helpful
- Ability to build SQL queries in tools such as Toad for Data Analysis
- Basic understanding of database structures (tables, views, joins)
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Presentation skills are critical
- Analytic, creative thinking and problem solving skills are key
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org