HRMI - Reward
Salary £400 - £600 per day
Consultant Ali Nel
Date posted 30 September 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HR MI Analyst to join a leading Investment Bank to support the year-end compensation process. This is a contract role initially but is likely to extend throughout 2017.
Key responsibilities for the HR MI Analyst will include:
- Managing and supporting the year-end compensation process to include annual promotions, salary reviews and discretionary incentive awards from an analytical perspective
- Broader people reporting and analysis including headcount related forecasts and expenses, workforce structures, diversity, learning, compensation and performance management
- Partnering with HR Business Partners, HR Reward specialists and Functional Excellence Group resources to ensure deliverables and data submission deadlines are met
- Understanding the mining and joining of data from HR databases and external sources to deliver the required information and analysis
- Contributing to the design, development and delivery of HR information by understanding the clients strategic business agenda and direction, objectives and requirements, both short- and long-term
- Interpreting and presenting results and suggesting actions points, with the primary goal of providing support for effective client decision making
The successful HR MI Analyst must have excellent relationship management, analytical and communication skills. In addition, relevant experience in HR MI from a matrixed organisation is key. Experience working within the Financial or Professional Services sector (ideally Investment Banking) is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, self starter who excels in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
If you are interested in this role please click 'apply'. If you have any further question please contact Ali Nel on 02075098748 or