HR MI Assistant Manager
Salary £400 - £600 per day
Consultant Ali Nel
Date posted 29 September 2016
A great opportunity has arisen for a HR MI Assistant Manager to join a leading investment bank based in the City of London.
About the HR MI Assistant Manager:
This role will be responsible for providing a meaningful HR MI solution in support of business wide key objectives and processes.
Key Responsibilities for the HR MI Assistant Manager:
- Provides specialist expertise as part of a team responsible for rationalizing HR metrics and providing value-added analysis and judgement
- Responsible for effective data analysis across systems and provision of reports and information on many HR disciplines
- Designs and produces new reports supporting business needs for information
- Designs and specifies new operational reports supporting business needs for data
- Creates views across various data elements to support Management Information and deep analysis
- Analyses and describes data extracts needed for, for example
- Supporting system integration
- Project work requiring working data-sets
- Operational processing needs
This role is working with senior leaders across the globe so the successful HR MI Analyst must have excellent relationship management skills and the ability to build internal networks. Experience as an HR MI Analyst and advanced Excel skills are essential. Financial or Professional Services experience is also required for this position.
This is an excellent opportunity for an HR MI Analyst to support an exciting global project within one of the world’s largest Financial Services organisations.
If you are interested in this role please click 'apply'. If you have any further question please contact Ali Nel on 02075098748 or