HR Systems Manager
Salary £38,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterCONTRACTOR
Consultant Darryl Eaton
Date posted 04 October 20192019-10-15 2019-11-03 human-resources-and-personnel Greater Manchester Greater Manchester GB M26 1GG GBP 38000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I am currently looking for a HR Systems manager to cover a period of Maternity leave on a 12 month contract based in Kearsley. This role is looking for somebody to start as soon as possible and is paying a generous salary of up to £45,000 per annum.
The main focus of this role is to manage the HR, Recruitment and Payroll systems throughout the business as well as being the first point of contact for any HR System related queries. The role will also require you to create and implement any updates or add ons to the system as well as ensuring that the systems are maintained and are performing to ensure best practice throughout the business.
This role will also see you being involved in various projects, working with developers and senior stakeholders and will see you take on the responsibility of line managing and developing the HR Systems Administrator.
Your duties will include but are not limited too:
- Creation and development of various system ad ons, covering the requirements of the HR, Payroll and Clinical Resourcing teams
- Provide accurate data and insights on a regular and ad hoc basis to enable informed business decisions
- Develop automated reporting for key people statistics such as employee turnover and absence ensuring that the date collated remains accurate and up to date.
- Participate in internal system integration projects designed to streamline processes and improve the data integrity.
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders providing regular system and data updates, accurately define and prioritise the system requirements. You will have complicated and sometimes difficult conversations with said stakeholders and have the confidence and knowledge to push back when necessary.
- Identify HR System training requirements and develop user friendly guidance notes to assist the end users.
- Project manage any system development work, oversee the testing cycles and ensure that the business can deliver to set timescales
- Manage the day to day running of the HR system ensuring end user queries are resolved within set SLAs
- Continuously review processes to ensure the business is efficient and effective
- Provide training to the HR, Recruitment and Payroll teams to ensure efficient use of the HR systems
- Be actively involved in close working relationships with external software partners including the resolution of issues and with the internal specialists.
To be successful within this role, you will have the following:
- Experience of managing HR and Payroll systems as well as being very tech/data minded. You need to have the knowledge and mind to be able to understand various HR systems as well as learn and train on systems that may be implemented from outside developers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is an advantage but training will be provided
- Having experience in direct line management or experience in a supervisory/mentor role would be advantageous.
- Excellent influencing skills
- Excellent organisational skills to manage multiple tasks and process timelines
- Demonstrates flexibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Particulaly Excel) skills
- SQL skills are desirable
If this role is something that you would be interested in, or if you know of somebody who would be, please do not hesitate to apply now or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.