Salary £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-25 admin-and-secretarial Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 40000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
We are currently looking for a HRIS Manager to join a growing HR team in Birmingham. You will partner with the business and support on the continued successful roll out of the new HR system: Workday. Salary; depending on experience: £40,000 - £55,000 however this maybe negotiable, please call to discuss. This is an exciting business who are making positive strides regarding improvements and are looking for this additional role to provide not only a first-class HR system globally but also meaningful Management Information to the Senior Management Team. Please note travel is minimal.
About the HRIS Manager role:
• Responsible for the continued successful roll out of the new HR system including new modules e.g. L&D, compensation & Benefits, attendance management
• Project managing add-on’s, rolling out new modules and ensuring smooth integration throughout the UK and Europe
• Responsible as the subject matter experience on the HR system, troubleshooting and supporting the design and implementation
• Responsible for HR Management Information; developing information which the business can use to make decisions and reporting findings to Senior Management & the Board
• Focusing on data integrity and strategies to provide information to both employees and management
Key skills for the HRIS Manager role:
• Experience in a HR Systems role previously
• Strong communication skills, able to communicate with senior stakeholders and technical employees
• Held previous responsibility for all HR systems (ideally globally)
If the above opportunity as HRIS Manager is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information 0121-260 2520.