Salary £33000 - £36000 per annum
Consultant Luke Salczynski
Date posted 04 November 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a HRIS Analyst to join an outstanding global business in Manchester. The salary will be £35K.
About the HRIS Analyst Role
The HRIS Analyst will be responsible for the collaboration and delivery in support of the organisations HR function.
- Able to provide detailed data analysis and reports
- Development of dashboards and analytical reports
- Keep up to date with related technology and industry trends
- Provide service desk support
- Provide subject matter expertise
The HRIS Analyst will have gained a thorough knowledge within a commercial environment, you will understand the challenges faced in a HRIS Analyst role and should be able to hit the ground running.
- Strong working Knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent report design
- Advanced HR data analytics skills
- An ability to work within a commercial environment
- Excellent stakeholder management
This is a rewarding role within a outstanding business where the Organisation are currently going through a positive period of change.
Apply below or to find out more about the HR Advisor role contact Luke Salczynski on Luke.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +441612147400