Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000 per annum
Consultant: Joshua Holmes
Job reference: 50979093/001
Date posted: 20 October 2023yorkshire human-resources/hr-generalist 2023-10-23 2023-12-19 human-resources-and-personnel Saltburn-by-the-Sea North Yorkshire GB GBP 40000 47000 47000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
HR Generalist Contact: Permanent Location: Saltburn-by-the-sea, Middlesbrough Salary: £40,000 - £47,000 DOE Hours: On-site 3-4 days per week - office hours Interview process: Two stages - one virtual & one in-person As a key member of the HR team, you will work closely with the HR Manager and Head of HR to provide operational HR support primarily to the site,supporting other UK entities when required and be a key individual driving continuous improvement in the HR Service Delivery within the UK. You will be responsible for supporting all levels of operational management regarding the full Employee Life Cycle. You will provide guidance on all aspects of HR including policies and guidelines, ethics, employee relations and industrial relations. You will also be responsible for supporting talent acquisition and development in our business, collaborating with our European colleagues with best practice within Talent Acquisition and supporting the annual HR processes, including on-boarding, performance management, development, and succession planning. You will be customer focused with a high level of interaction with employees and supporting our shared service team with HRIS administration in Success Factors.
Main Responsibilities of the HR Generalist:
• Manage employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances and absence management.
• Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them.
• Support with HR policy and procedure development to increase morale and drive performance.
• Manage TA and on-boarding processes
• Support our apprenticeship programme, to ensure that we provide opportunity to our future generation and also create future talent for the business.
• Be a champion of the Employer of Choice process, seeking ways to increase employee engagement.
• Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
Essential requirements of the HR Generalist:
You will be a HR Professional who is passionate about delivering first class HR Service with a people-centric culture driven by integrity, accountability and empowerment that delivers continuous success and growth for all.
• Minimum Degree educated in a Human Resources or relevant Business-related discipline. In the absence of a Degree, demonstrable experience of operating at a senior generalist level within HR
• Ideally be a member of the CIPD, although not essential.
• Experience of working within a high hazard environment driven by Safety first, would be an advantage
• Experience Working within a trade unionist environment
If you are interested in this exciting and varied opportunity, then please apply to this advert directly or contact email@example.com for more information.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.