Salary £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah Bloom
Date posted 29 July 2022midlands human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-07-29 2022-09-27 manufacturing-and-production Coventry West Midlands GB GBP 28000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
HR Officer up to £30,000 Coventry Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a HR Officer to join a HR team based in Coventry
Some of the responsibilities are:
- Provide a payroll service and manage internal compensation and benefits for all employees.
- Assist the HR Manager with implementing a range of HR initiatives and projects to drive business improvement and standards.
- Process all staff payroll, collate, and update all payroll data with changes and maintain payroll files
- Coordinate all payroll changes through PAN (payroll action notice).
- Update benefit providers with monthly changes to staff - joiners, leavers and any salary changes and related administration
- Keeping records of all attendance, sickness, and lateness (updating trackers and employees HR files accordingly).
- Processing holiday request and updating holiday tracker accordingly.
- Updating and maintaining various headcount trackers and headcount KPIs
- Updating Organisational Charts.
- Raising purchase requisitions.
- Preparing induction packs for new starters.
- Monitoring and processing probationary review
- Onboarding of new starters (scheduling inductions, sending IT New Hires request, requesting access card, etc.)
- Managing employment reference checks for new starters
If you are interested in this role or have any questions please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 per annumLocation: CoventryDate posted: 29 July 2022Job title: HR Advisor Location: Coventry Salary: Up to £30,000 - £38,000 (dependent on your experience)
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 05 August 2022Role: HR Administrator Location: Birmingham City Centre (Hybrid working) Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annumLocation: BurntwoodDate posted: 21 July 2022Job Title: HR Officer Location: Burntwood, Staffordshire Salary: up to £40,000 Full time, permanent
Salary: £41,204 - £46,365 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 19 July 2022Role: HR Manager Salary: £41,204 and £46,365. There are 35 days holiday plus the 8 statutory Location: Great Barr, Birmingham (B44) 3 days a week in the office
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 13 July 2022Role: HR Administrator Location: Birmingham City Centre (Hybrid working) Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 12 month fixed contract