Salary £30,000 - £38,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah Bloom
Date posted 29 July 2022midlands human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-08-02 2022-09-27 manufacturing-and-production Coventry West Midlands GB CV8 3AL GBP 30000 38000 38000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Job title: HR Advisor Location: Coventry Salary: Up to £30,000 - £38,000 (dependent on your experience)
Job title: HR Advisor
Salary: Up to £30,000 - £38,000 (dependent on your experience)
Responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
• Proactively case manage live employee relations issues escalated from the Front Line Response Agent Team (FLRT), ensuring advice is tailored to be best fit for the assigned client business sector.
• Gather relevant facts for each case managed to ensure the advice given is the most appropriate in the circumstances.
• Take necessary steps to resolve cases in a timely manner and drive achievement of critical SLAs.
• Highlight high risk cases, trends and management capability issues to relevant HRBP for the relevant sector in the client’s business.
• Support customers with ER letter drafting including the formation of disciplinary allegations and reviewing outcome letters.
• Review and advise on case evidence/notes and procedural correspondence.
• Coach, guide and influence client line manager to take the best approach to dealing with employee relations issues.
• Build strong working relationships with client line manager responsible for undertaking employee relation procedures.
• Identify opportunities for policy / procedural improvement and report to Team Lead.
• Draft and agree an effective OH referral form.
• Liaise with ER Administrator/OH provider in respect of the referral/appointment, as necessary.
• Ensure all cases are tracked and are being progressed in a timely fashion, including robust maintenance of case tracker for reporting purposes and/or CRM system.
• Provide an excellent customer experience to the client, influencing and challenging line managers where appropriate and in an appropriate fashion.
• Communicate high risk cases / possible PR risks to the Employment Law Manager.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with key client stakeholders.
Skills required for the HR Advisor:
• Previous experience of specialist ER role, including experience of advising and supporting managers through complex ER issues
• Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to interact across all levels of management
• Strong customer focus
• Strong attention to detail, problem solving ability and ability to deliver results to deadlines
• Deep and up-to-date understanding of Employment Law, particularly disability law
This is a full time permanent position.
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: CoventryDate posted: 29 July 2022HR Officer up to £30,000 Coventry Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 05 August 2022Role: HR Administrator Location: Birmingham City Centre (Hybrid working) Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annumLocation: BurntwoodDate posted: 21 July 2022Job Title: HR Officer Location: Burntwood, Staffordshire Salary: up to £40,000 Full time, permanent
Salary: £41,204 - £46,365 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 19 July 2022Role: HR Manager Salary: £41,204 and £46,365. There are 35 days holiday plus the 8 statutory Location: Great Barr, Birmingham (B44) 3 days a week in the office
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 13 July 2022Role: HR Administrator Location: Birmingham City Centre (Hybrid working) Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 12 month fixed contract