HR Business Partner
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Sam French
Date posted 13 July 2022london human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-07-15 2022-09-11 education-and-training London London GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading multi-academy trust are looking to recruit a HR Business Partner to support and drive growth through the HR strategy working with the business providing comprehensive HR support for the management team. This role will require the post holder to make frequent site visits to academies within the Federation’s control across London (expenses paid).
Some key responsibilities include:
- To develop and deliver a Federation HR Plan, in liaison with the Head of HR and the wider team.
- To advise, jointly review/design and establish key people processes such as performance management, appraisal cycle, capability, disciplinary, salary review, resourcing processes.
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of current employment law requirements to support Senior Leaders with complex employee relations cases.
- Provide advice on all Employee Relations issues and policies taking into account current employment and case law to influence best practice.
- Coaching, supporting and mentoring senior leaders on people management practices, issues and priorities, through development of close working relationships and understanding of business challenges and opportunities.
- Advising and supporting academies with TUPE transfers and restructuring projects ensuring legal compliance and a reduced risk to the Federation.
- Working with Trade Unions in negotiations, consultations and case work whilst maintaining a good working relationship.
- Management of employment tribunal cases; liaising with ACAS on early conciliation, liaising with legal representatives regarding tribunal claims and attending tribunals if required.
PLEASE NOTE: During probation period (4 months) this role is required to be fully on site, then will move to a 2/3 split hybrid model. Located in Croydon, South East London.
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 01 July 2022Our client, a market leading employee benefits and prepaid card & transaction processing business are looking for a HR Director to partner with two of the businesses within the group to define and deliver innovative, critical people initiatives and solutions that align with their values. The post holder must be an inspiring leader in many areas, including but not limited to strategy, org design, employee engagement, diagnosing talent, training/coaching/mentoring, regulatory compliance, and employee relations. Hybrid Working (Once in Swindon pw & 1 or 2 x in London pw). Generous bonus scheme and attractive benefits.
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 per annum + Dependable on experienceLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 14 June 2022Job Description Life Science People are looking for a proven L&D Manager / Future Head of L&D to join our rapidly scaling London offices.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Dependable on experienceLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 14 June 2022Job Description Life Science People are looking for a Learning and Development Specialist to join our rapidly scaling London offices.
Salary: Up to £300 per dayLocation: LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022A well established financial services company is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join them on a 6 month basis.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 05 August 2022A professional services firm is looking for a Learning and Development Manager to join them on a 12 month FTC (mat cover).