Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah Bloom
Date posted 13 July 2022midlands human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-07-13 2022-09-11 human-resources-and-personnel Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 20000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role: HR Administrator Location: Birmingham City Centre (Hybrid working) Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 12 month fixed contract
Responsibilities for the HR Administrator:
- Responsibility for managing the HR Helpdesk on a daily basis through providing first line support for employees, Line manager and the HR team.
- Provide HR support and advice to employees and line managers received through the HR Helpdesk, assisting with the interpretation of HR policies and procedures as governed by FAQs, templates, and guidelines for standard procedures.
- Responsibility for ensuring all relevant employee background checks including criminal record checks are carried out fully and in a timely manner. Report on a weekly basis progress for all checks.
- Collate and input all relevant information into the HR Information System relating to payroll on a monthly basis ( i.e. new starters, leavers, contract changes, maternity/paternity/sickness absence/other absence/ annual leave).
- Responsibility for the ensuring the employee probationary periods are notified to HR and ensure notifications are sent to employees in a timely manner.
- Manage personnel (paper and electronic) files ensuring all employment data is up to date, correct and comply with the GDPR.
- Ensure all relevant employee background checks including criminal record checks are carried out
- Update the HR New Starter Tracking Sheet ensuring all forms and background checks are recorded accurately and on time notifying the HR Advisors when all checks are complete.
- Manage the absence recording system including sickness, unpaid leave, annual leave, maternity, paternity, adoption and parental leave
- Generate all standard letters and relevant paperwork relating to all HR related administration.
Follow up queries to ensure resolution of problems relating to incomplete, in- accurate or missing personnel documentation.
Experience needed for the HR Administrator:
- Experience of working within an HR department
- Experience of working within a Team
- Providing HR support and advice to employees and line managers
- Professional and confident communicator with a wide range of individuals in a diverse environment face to face, over the phone and in writing (including formal and informal reports)
- Proficient IT skills including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Working with HR data systems, inputting data and maintaining systems
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to plan ahead
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 05 August 2022Role: HR Administrator Location: Birmingham City Centre (Hybrid working) Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 per annumLocation: CoventryDate posted: 29 July 2022Job title: HR Advisor Location: Coventry Salary: Up to £30,000 - £38,000 (dependent on your experience)
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: CoventryDate posted: 29 July 2022HR Officer up to £30,000 Coventry Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 28 July 2022Role: Recruitment Business Partner Salary: Up to £45,000 + company bonus + company car Permanent Location: Birmingham, but role requires travel nationwide
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annumLocation: BurntwoodDate posted: 21 July 2022Job Title: HR Officer Location: Burntwood, Staffordshire Salary: up to £40,000 Full time, permanent