Salary £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
Consultant Sam French
Date posted 01 July 2022london human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-07-01 2022-08-30 it London London GB GBP 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a market leading employee benefits and prepaid card & transaction processing business are looking for a HR Director to partner with two of the businesses within the group to define and deliver innovative, critical people initiatives and solutions that align with their values. The post holder must be an inspiring leader in many areas, including but not limited to strategy, org design, employee engagement, diagnosing talent, training/coaching/mentoring, regulatory compliance, and employee relations. Hybrid Working (Once in Swindon pw & 1 or 2 x in London pw). Generous bonus scheme and attractive benefits.
- Providing HR leadership to influence strategic business decisions, guide, and support client groups (Headcount of 180+ and 350+)
- Collaborate with central HR Leadership teams to implement HR and business strategies/objectives
- Analyse, evaluate, create and implement HR strategies to advance the organisation forward including but not limited to, workforce planning and development, organisational development and performance, org design, HR employment practices, rewards and recognition strategies, diversity, employee relations and succession planning
- Maintain knowledge of local market trends, best practices, regulatory changes and technologies in human resources, talent management and employment law
- Strategic leadership for human resources and talent acquisition including the management and development of HR/TA team members
- Responsible for all employee benefit core, flexible and legacy schemes – design, provider review and negotiations, communications, implementation, member set ups and ongoing services
- Management of company pension scheme (final salary & defined contribution)
- They'd like solution-seekers, not problem spotters and people with a positive can-do attitude – we call it ‘being a 10’
- You will be motivated to learn and develop new skills and knowledge that will be great for your future career and enable success in your time with us
- We will bring the training & development – you bring the positive attitude and ability to learn.
- You will have an analytical, curious mindset
- A great team player and ability to work alone
- And a good all-round ability on organisation and time management.
Skills and Experience
They are not expecting a full skill stack, as we value attitude and experience.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of HR strategy and practices
- Experience in change and transformational management environments
- Business acumen, innovation, entrepreneurial flair and the ability to strategically manage human resources within budgets whilst focused on delivery
- Experience gained within a business-to-business/commercial environment
- Excellent communication skills, strong written and verbal
- Professional attitude (full discretion required)
- Ideally CIPD qualified
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 16 August 2022A global investment bank are looking to hire an HR Operations Manager to join their fast paced, growing team in London.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 13 July 2022A leading multi-academy trust are looking to recruit a HR Business Partner to support and drive growth through the HR strategy working with the business providing comprehensive HR support for the management team. This role will require the post holder to make frequent site visits to academies within the Federation’s control across London (expenses paid).
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 11 August 2022A large advertising agency looking for a Head of L&D to join them permanently developing the learning strategy.
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 11 August 2022We have partnered with a project consultancy firm with offices in Asia, Africa, America and Europe to source a Head of People and Organisational Development to deliver the people strategy and develop people processes across the globe. Hybrid working involving 2 days in the London office per week and 3 days remote working.
Salary: Up to £300 per dayLocation: LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022A well established financial services company is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join them on a 6 month basis.