Consultant Jess Hann
Date posted 22 June 2022london human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-06-22 2022-07-22 fashion London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global fashion brand are looking for a training/admin coordinator to support them on a 3 month FTC.
A leading global fashion brand are looking for a training/admin ccoordinator to support them on a 3 month FTC.
The role will include supporting the Senior Manager in coordinating the Global EDI education programme.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supporting global training roll out across multiple time zones
- Diary administration
- Managing participant events/availability alongside HRBPs
- Create survey forms and collating team meeting notes
- Attend review meetings with facilitators
Key requirements include:
- Previous experience in high levels of coordination and diary management
- Fast response times on email requests, juggle diaries and administrative tasks
- Ability to up skill PAs around coordination expectations/responsibilities
- Good knowledge with HRIS systems and Microsoft
Salary: Up to £300 per dayLocation: LondonDate posted: 22 June 2022A leading global fashion brand is recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join them on a 6 month FTC within the IT/Digital department.
Salary: £350 - £400 per dayLocation: LondonDate posted: 28 June 2022A world renown hybrid cloud data services and data management company are recruiting a HR Business Partner covering the UK and Ireland for a fixed period of 12 months.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 27 June 2022A global investment bank are looking to hire an Early Careers Recruiter to join their ever growing team in London.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022Are you a talent manager who cares about the impact we have on this world?
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022A leader in environmental change are looking for a Learning Experience Manager to join them permanently.