Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-31 2019-12-28 admin-and-secretarial Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 17500 19000 19000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
HR Assistant We are currently looking for a HR Asistant on permanent basis based South Birmingham. You will be working within the HR call centre in a busy fast paced organisation. Start date: ASAP Interviews: 8th November – if you cannot make this, please do not apply at this point Hours: between 8am – 6pm, Monday – Friday; 40 hours per week shift based
Duties for the HR Assistant will include:
• Working in a large HR team you will work as part of an efficient and well organised team
• You will work in a KPI driven environment and liaise with managers and employees to respond to HR questions
• There will be a high volume of work in a busy, pressurised environment to manage
• Ideally you will be keen to explore HR or recruitment as a future career, and this is a great entry step into that!
• We are looking for you to have experience in a customer service environment, ideally phone based with exceptional communication skills
• PLEASE NOTE: full training is provided – however some call centre experience is required
Key skills required for the HR Assistant:
• Motivation, computer skills and call centre experience
• Experience in a busy customer service setting
• Keen to enter a HR / recruitment role
If this opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to email@example.com or call for more information 0121-260 2520.