Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryl Eaton
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 human-resources-and-personnel Greater Manchester Greater Manchester GB M33HF GBP 28000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I am working with a business who is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to cover 2 of their sites based in Manchester City Centre and Crewe. This is a permanent position and is offering an annual salary of up to £32,000.
This role will be a full generalist position and the successful candidate will be required to be the first HR point of contact for both sites in Manchester and Crewe. You duties will include:
- Being completely stakeholder facing. You will be dealing with all maner of employees including Senior Stakeholders, Directors and Line Mangers providing advice to any issues that may arise.
- You will be expected to provide advice to the wider business and deal with and ER issues that may arise. You will also be expected to manage and ER cases that need attention which can be up to 5 cases at any one time. You will be the person who ultimately makes the final advisory decisions.
- You will work with the HR Manager on any complex ER cases that may surface ensuring that they are dealt with a resolved.
- You will work with the reward team to ensure that the business are offering the correct benefits and salary to help attract and retain talent.
- You will work with the recruitment team as well as taking full ownership of all student and graduate recruitment that the business may need.
- You will also have direct line management responsibilities for a HR Assistant who is based in the Manchester office. You will be there to help develop and mentor them, ensuring that their work is completed to the highest standard. You will also have indirect supervisory responsibilities for the Assistant HR Advisor based in the Crewe office.
This list in not extensive and you will be required to perform any such HR duties that may be required to ensure that a high class HR service is provided to the business.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience within a generalist HR role previously. You could have been a HR Advisor who performed in a generalist role and is looking for something new or you may have been a generalist HR Assistant who has dealt with ER and is looking for that next step up.
- Experience in providing advice on a range of issues to various members of staff including senior stakeholders and directors.
- You will have experience and knowledge of a full end to end recruitment process.
- Ideally you will have had some line management or supervisory experience however this is not essential.
- You must be flexible to work from 2 offices. This role requires you to be in Manchester for 3 days and in Crewe for 2 each week.
- You must be adaptable and willing to get stuck in to any HR task that may require you attention and assistance.
This role is offered on a permanent basis and in paying a generous annual salary of up to £32,000. This also comes with a competitive benefits package which includes 23 days holiday, rising with each year of service, a generous company share save scheme and a flexible benefits scheme which can be tailored to you individual needs.
If this role is something that you are interested in or if you know somebody who may be, please do not hesitate to apply now or send your CV and contact me at email@example.com.