Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-13 2019-10-12 manufacturing-and-production London London GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
TCR offers jobs for people who are not afraid of a challenge and want to work in the vibrant environment of aviation. TCR Group is present in 20 countries, over 130 airports and employs 1.300 people. The HR Manager will be working for a newly founded subsidiary of TCR UK and will be based in their West London office.
TCR-world leader in rental and maintenance of Ground Support Equipment (GSE)- is looking for a HR Manager to join their UK team on a permanent basis to act as a partner to the business.
As HR Manager, you will oversee HR for a newly formed subsidiary with around 100 or so staff. Your role will be a Generalist HR position supporting all aspects of HR from Recruitment through to advising managers and negotiating with Trade Unions.
We are looking for someone who can work very independently and to focus on bringing value to and working with the business.
- Provide advice to the management team on all aspects of HR including employee relations specific cases, employment law, Company policy and procedure, equal opportunities and other legislation.
- Initiate workshops and other training programmes
- Updating records as well as monthly reports and all other ad hoc duties.
What skills are required?
- solid experience (5 to 10 years) in HR Operations with a high level of autonomy
- excellent UK law knowledge and extensive proven ER experience and case work including working with and negotiating with Trade Unions.
- You tailor your approach and make the balance between comprehensive or assertive behaviour whenever required.
- You are very switched on and have a focus on getting things done. You are a team player with the capacity to work independently when needed.
- You will be reporting directly in to the Business Unit Director so will be autonomous individual although support when needed will be available from the HR Director in the main business unit.
- In an ideal world you will be a driver and local to West London. Experience working in a start-up environment would also be advantageous.
To find out more about this job role, please get in touch with Victoria.email@example.com