Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Darryl Eaton
Date posted 25 July 20192019-07-25 2019-09-23 human-resources-and-personnel Sale Cheshire GB M33 7RR GBP 22000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
HR Assistant required on a permanent basis for an SME business based in Sale paying an annual salary of up to £25,000 per annum
This is a new role that has been created within the business due to increasing growth and an increasing workload. The Main purpose of this role is to provide a full generalist support service to the HR function within the business. Sitting in a team of 3, this role will see you getting involved within all areas of HR. You will provide an overall support to the HR Advisor as well as assisting the HR Administrator as and when is needed.
Your duties will include:
- Providing assistance to the HR Administrator in helping with general HR admin including contracts, offer, employee records and general admin.
- Coordinating the recruitment for the business. Keeping track of the recruitment that is needed or currently live as well as coordinating candidates etc. Working closely with hiring managers to ensure that the recruitment process is running smoothly.
- Coordinating the employee development plan and training needs for the business.
- Providing lower level, first line advice to managers and working closely with the HR Advisor in investigations. Attending ER meetings, minute taking etc.
- Providing admin assistance in relation to the sub consultancy agreement, ensuring that everything in compliant in line with the new IR35 regulations.
- Getting fully involved in any Ad-hoc HR projects that may arise within the business.
This list is no extensive and the role may require you to be involved within other duties and tasks as and when required.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience within a full HR generalist role and have a knowledge of the entire HR process.
- Knowledge and experience of a full recruitment process
- Ideally you will have some level of experience in providing first line advice to managers and have a knowledge of policies and procedures.
- You must be confident and capable of providing a high standard of work on a day to day basis.
- Ideally you will have come from a SME background and have experience of working in a fast paced environment previously
The client is looking for this role to start asap and so if you are interested please do not delay. Apply now or contact me directly on email@example.com