Group HR Advisor
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterCONTRACTOR
Consultant Darryl Eaton
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-08-10 legal Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I am currently looking for a Group HR Advisor / Junior HR Business Partner for a well know Law firm on a 12 month fixed term contract. This role can either be based out of the Manchester or Leeds office and is paying an annual salary of up to £40,000.
This role will require you to perform in a full generalist capacity and get involved within all aspects of the HR function within the firm. The role can be based out of either the Manchester or the Leeds offices.
The main aspect of this role will be to manage all of the core ER case load across the group however will also require you to be involved in :
- Talent Management and Recruitment - Assisting the HRM and the recruitment team in talent mapping the business as well as assisting with recruitment drives and activities. Providing proactive recruitment support and act as the main point of HR contact for all new starters.
- Strategy - working with the HR manager to understand and execute the overall HR strategies for the business
- Performance Management - Ensuring that all annual appraisals are conducted to a high standard ensuring a consistent distribution of ratings. Coaching managers from a people perspective on how to successfully deal with performance management within their teams.
- Reward - working with the HRM to ensure a competitive and desirable rewards package is maintained as well as benchmark and allocation.
- Training - working with the L&D team to ensure that they are running a successfully and relevant training and development programmes across the business.
- ER - Managing the full ER case load across the group and taking ownership of cases ranging from sickness absence to complex dismissal. Providing advice and guidance to all levels of staff including senior stakeholders.
- Projects - You will get involved in various different HR projects as and when required. You will provide the group full HR project support and be comfortable in picking up any task as and when required.
This list is not extensive and gives just an insight in to how much of a generalist role this is. There will also be an element of travel to this role, seeing you to travel to various sites including Leeds, Birmingham and London.
To be Successful in this role you must have a considerable experience working at a Generalist level and have a sounds knowledge of the entire HR process. You will have experience in advising managers and senior stakeholders on a range of different issues.
Its is also very highly desirable that you have worked in a Law Firm previously and that you have a sound knowledge of the inner workings of a firm. Ideally you would also be available at short notice however this is not a deal breaker.
If you think that you are a match for this role or you know somebody who may be, please do not hesitate to contact me.