HR Operations Supervisor
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Chloe Jones
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 human-resources-and-personnel Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
HR Operations Supervisor Birmingham We are currently looking for a HR Operations Supervisor with a strong HR Operational background and experience.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + benefits depending on experience
As a HR Operations Supervisor your key responsibilities will be to proactively engage on:
• Demonstrating ability and knowledge in all processes and procedures within the teams
• Preparation of paperwork and ensuring appropriate administrative processes are completed for employees for all Employee Life cycle events
• Being the first point of contact for escalation and queries from within the team and from stakeholders
• Managing the relationship between the Life cycle team and other stakeholders within HR to determine time frames and being aware of upcoming projects
• Ensuring that all process steps in line with any policies or procedures have been followed and updating team procedures to reflect any changes within the business
• Initiating improvements and being proactive with feedback received from clients and team members
• Assessing volumes within the team and engaging with the team to be aware of individual responsibilities and deadlines
• Ensuring that all weekly and monthly reporting requirements are met and delivered by agreed deadlines
Essential skills of the HR Operations Supervisor:
• Experience within HR operations
• Sound knowledge of HR employment legislation and strong administrative skills.
• Knowledge of HR employment legislation
• Strong administrative and interpersonal skills
• The ability to communicate professionally and effectively, at all levels, both in the written form and verbally
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications and strong analytic skills
• Customer-centric and performance-orientated
The team are responsible for supporting HR partners across the business in the UK/Ireland across a number of key employee life cycle processes including employee off boarding, contractual changes, employee leave processes and immigration support. The team consists of 7 administrators and the supervisor role will support them with any points of escalation.
If this opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information 0121-260 2529.