HR Business Partner
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Darryl Eaton
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-08-25 human-resources-and-personnel Cheadle Cheshire GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Part Time HR Business Partner required for a business based in Cheadle. This is a permanent opportunity on offer a full time equivalent salary of up to £45,000 per annum. This will be stand alone HR position and will see you perform as a full Generalist within the business.
As the HR Business you will be the stand alone HR presence for the business. You will be expected to perform in a full generalist capacity and you must be adaptable that handles anything that comes your way. You will be expected to be fully immersed within all duties including ER, Recruitment, Training and more.
You duties will include:
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on HR matters including policy and absence.
- Dealing with any ER case work that may arise including conduct up to and including dismissal.
- Assisting hiring managers with any recruitment needs. Helping to source, sift and interview candidates and then manage the onboarding process.
- Organise, coordinate and facilitate any training needs that are required within the business.
- You will be fully involved within the culture and engagement piece within the business. You will assist the social events team in organising things for the teams to do. The company is very big on culture and this will be a key element.
- The business has introduced a new health and well being programme and you will take the lead on this.
- You will manage the new HR System that has been implemented (HR Breathe)
- You will also manage the benefits and reward piece for the staff within the business.
This list is just an insight into what the role will involve and it is not extensive. There will be occasions when you will be required to pick up other pieces of work and so you must be comfortable and confident in handling anything that may be passed your way.
You should have experience of working in a HR Generalist capacity previously, ideally within a stand alone role however this is not essential. You must have proven experience in working in and understanding the full HR remit, from providing complex ER advice to recruitment and training.
You must be comfortable with change and with a fast paced, hands on role. No day will be the same and you will be required to be resilient. Culture is very important to the business. They are a fun, friendly, informal environment however they know when to work. You must be comfortable in working in this kind of environment and dealing with more casual characters.
If you have experience in a family run business, experience in tech, or experience with restructures and redundancies, this would be desirable.
This role is offered on a part time permanent basis and you will be working 22.5 hours per week. the role comes with some great benefits such as 25 days holiday, profit share scheme, life assurance and free parking. They are looking for somebody to start asap.
If you are interested in this role or if you know somebody who might be, please do not hesitate to contact me.