HR and Payroll Assistant
Salary £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryl Eaton
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-20 2019-08-19 human-resources-and-personnel Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 18000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Self Motivated and Hard work HR professional required for a role based just outside of the city centre. There will be a strong focus on payroll within the role and so you must have some experience in this area.
As the HR and Payroll Assistant you will be required to perform a variety of different duties. This is very much a dual role and you will be expected to perform to the best of your ability in both areas.
Your duties will include:
- Working with the HR team to provide a dedicated HR service to employees and clients.
- You will the HR team in providing advisory assistance on a range of issues that may arise. These issues could be anything ranging from absence management to disciplinary matters.
- You will support the HR team as a whole in managing the HR inbox, taking inbound calls and dealing with any of the HR Administration tasks required.
- You will also be responsible for managing the end to end payroll processes each month which will include dealing with all of the payroll administration, dealing with payroll
- queries and handling payroll data. Collating the payroll information and working with the team to ensure that all of the information and data is accurate and correct.
- Undertaking any other such duties that may be required within the wider HR team.
This role is very much a hands on role and will require the following:
- You will have experience in working in a HR team and have experience in dealing with the full HR Administration process.
- Some experience of HR policies and experience of providing advise at some level.
- You will also have experience in dealing with Payroll. Ideally having experience in the full end to end process and dealing with payroll queries.
- You will be self motivated and independent with the confidence to handle your own work load with minimal supervision.
- You will be comfortable in collating figures and you must have a keen eye for ensuring that the figures are correct. This role requires a high level of attention to detail.
If this role would be something of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply now. Alternatively, if this role may not be for you but you know of somebody that may be of interest, please get in touch.