HR Telephone Agent
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-12 admin-and-secretarial Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 16000 18000 18000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
HR Telephone Agent - Birmingham, Rubery We are currently looking for a HR Telephone Agent on permanent basis based South Birmingham. You will be working within the call centre in a busy fast paced organisation. Salary: depending on experience Start date: ASAP Interviews: Friday, 17th May morning Hours: between 8am – 6pm, Monday – Friday; 40 hours per week shift based
Duties for the HR Telephone Agent will include:
• Working in a small call centre operation, you will work in a KPI driven environment and liaise with hiring managers and candidates to respond to recruitment questions
• There will be a high volume of work in a busy, pressurised environment to manage
• Ideally you will be keen to explore HR or recruitment as a future career, and this is a great entry step into that!
• We are looking for you to have experience in a customer service environment, ideally phone based with exceptional communication skills
• PLEASE NOTE: full training is provided – however some call centre experience is required
Key skills required for the HR Telephone Agent:
• Motivation, computer skills and call centre experience
• Experience in a busy customer service setting
• Keen to enter into a HR / recruitment role
If this opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information 0121-260 2520.